Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: ITS RUDE!!!!

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Woooooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!
    I am both rude AND cofusing!
    I rank up there with Mel!!!
    My dream is finally becoming a reality!!
    *LOL*

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    whaaaaat!!??
    for bein rank??? eeeuuuu

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mel..... ya fart in public again?

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *scratchin' my head*
    Is it rude to masturbate in public... into a supreme taco shell... if you're at Taco Bell??

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dunno you would have to ask Dafz that question *ROTFLMAO*

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ewww... Nah... he likes Taco Bell a lil' TOO much *gag*

    Has anyone seen my penis?
    I coulda swore it was right here... just a second ago...
    I had it velcroed to my testicles I thought...
    My Oh My... where did that flippin' thing go?
    Has anyone seen my penis? *lol*

    I should check with the usual suspects... I bet Heidi took my penis... eh bag lady? *lol*

  7. #17
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SHITTTTTTT ...HANK!!..I thought it was a toothpick...sorry man..*hands you back your penis*..
    *mumbles no wonder is smelled nasty*

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehe... that's ok.. no trouble at all... it happens all the time.... Sadly *cries*
    What a mixup, eh?

    *velcros it back on*

    Thanks Bag Lady *G*

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *takes it*.....n picks my teeth with it =)

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sheesh!!!

    *snatches my toothpick back*

    Ahh... the humiliation...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •